Senior Salesforce Developer
Verticurl is urgently looking for "Senior Salesforce Developer" immediate joiners for our Bengaluru / Coimbatore location.
- Requisition number 18022021-2
- country India
- City Coimbatore / Bengaluru
- Job type Full Time
- State Tamil Nadu / Karnataka
- Closing date 2021-04-30
Summary of position
Senior Salesforce Developer position is responsible for all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including analysis & design, custom code, data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and documentation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- Responsible for developing in Lightening web component, Visualforce, Apex, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- 4+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com (Certified Salesforce.com Developer preferred)
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Detailed experience writing Lightening Web Component, Visualforce, Apex classes, standard objects, workflows, and triggers
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, Eclipse Force.com , Visual studio IDE etc.)
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Demonstrative success with multiple Salesforce.com integration projects
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams