If you're reading this job posting, then chances are you're looking to make a career change because you're not challenged, not empowered to drive success, or not appreciated in your current position. Sound familiar? Keep reading. Verticurl is currently evaluating candidates for a Customer Success Manager to be an important member of our team.
Top-notch professionals from around the world are joining the Verticurl team for:
- Opportunities to join a fast growing global organization and accept a new career challenge
- Flexibility to show off demand generation muscle and sharpen your skills
- Recognition and appreciation for hard work, smart thinking, and expertise
This position is a unique opportunity for a Verticurl team member to serve as a trusted advisor to our existing customers by ensuring they achieve success with demand generation technologies. By leveraging a consultative approach, this resource would will work closely with their customers to understand their business objectives, determine the best approach for leveraging Verticurl’s capabilities, and provide recommendations on best practices.
This position requires a minimum of 6 years field marketing experience and minimum of 3 years demand generation experience.
- Drive and manage client relationships. Develop success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues and provide recommendations.
- Collect requirements and requests from clients for new projects, manage client expectations externally while overseeing the delivery team internally to ensure quality standards and client satisfaction are met.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned accounts; provide keen insight into exactly how customers are using our service, the pros and cons, and identification of areas for improvement
- Act as liaison between delivery team and the customer to serve as a subject matter expert on marketing automation and CRM technologies
- Prepare weekly status reports and conduct weekly update meetings with clients
- Advise clients on industry best practice on marketing automation and demand generation
- Prepare project plans, monitor task completion, track deadlines and milestones
- Create and executes project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively apply our methodology and enforce project standards.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and follow quality assurance procedures
- Minimize our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
Marketing Automation Support
- Serve as a marketing automation resource for clients to facilitate client requests for minor updates or changes to campaigns
- Periodically generate reports from CRM or marketing automation technologies, analyze results, and provide recommendations to clients for improvement
- Create, design and coordinate implementation of demand generation programs in Marketing Automation Platform(s)
Lead Management Optimization
- Working collaboratively with the agency, develop, implement and monitor lead management processes across client organizations
- Develop systems and processes for optimal sales and marketing alignment
- Serve as though leader in developing strategy for optimization of lead conversion to revenue
Desired Skills and Experience