If you're reading this job posting, then chances are you're looking to make a career change because you're not challenged, not empowered to drive success, or not appreciated in your current position. Sounds familiar? Keep reading. Verticurl is currently evaluating candidates for a Technical or Digital Project Manager to be an important member of our team. Top-notch professionals from around the world are joining the Verticurl team for:
- Opportunities to join a fast growing global organization that specializes in MarTech
- Flexibility to show off your MarTech muscle and sharpen your digital marketing skills
- Recognition and appreciation for hard work, smart thinking, and expertise
This position is a unique opportunity for a Verticurl team member to serve as a trusted consultant to our existing customers by ensuring they achieve success with marketing automation technologies.
This position requires a minimum of 5-8 years marketing experience in digital marketing and marketing automation.
- Drive and manage client relationships. Develop success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues and provide recommendations on digital best practices.
- Collect client briefs and requirements for new projects and oversee internal delivery teams to ensure quality standards and client satisfaction are met.
- Act as a subject matter expert and drive the adoption and enablement of customer’s investment in their MarTech platform. Prepare monthly and quarterly business reviews to share marketing insight and industry best practices.
- Help oversee project plans with delivery team, monitor task completion, and achieve project milestones
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project scopes and effectively apply Verticurl’s project methodology and project standards.
- Prepare for customer engagement reviews on project status and follow quality assurance procedures
Marketing Automation Support:
- Serve as a ‘hands-on’ marketing automation resource for clients to facilitate client requests for minor updates or changes to campaigns
- Periodically generate reports from CRM or marketing automation technologies, analyze results, and provide recommendations to clients for improvement
- Serve as product consultant for clients using Salesforce.com, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, and Marketo technologies
Skills & Qualifications:
- Marketing and/or IT background degree. Engineering degree is preferred.
- Possess experience in Database Marketing, Marketing Operations or Email Marketing; Experience in an agency role is a plus with a strong knowledge in marketing automation technologies such as Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, or SFMC
- Exceptional communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Ability to apply creative thinking and provide solutions in an always dynamic work environment
- Must be able to work independently and function as a strong team player in a multi-cultural environment
- Proactive, resourceful, detail-oriented and capable of handling a high volume of work
- Results oriented and a strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude is a must and a desire to grow within an emerging organization