Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-4 years experience in design & development of Sitecore based web application with Sitecore CMS (Sitecore 8.0 +)
- Experience in design & coding of Sitecore CMS modules i.e. Sitecore API, data/command templates, layouts, customizable components & workflows for Multi-site, Multi-lingual, Multichannel scenarios
- Design, develop and debug templates with Template Builder
- Should have experience/knowledge in Sitecore Pipelines and Events, Cache, indexing Search, Rebuilding and indexing concepts, Logging and error handling.
- Experience in CLR stored procedures SQL Server, MongoDB
- Good to have third party tools integration (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, CRM) with Sitecore.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Good Experience in C# 5.0, ASP.NET 4.5, Entity Framework, LINQ to objects, ASP.NET MVC 4.0
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Good interpersonal, team management, mentoring and client interaction skills.
- Additional – Ability to work with Sitecore DMS (Digital Marketing System)
- Creating templates, layouts, customizable components & workflows for Multi-site, Multi-lingual, Multichannel scenarios based on the requirement.
- Performs custom development to extend Sitecore to meet specific business needs. This includes architecting solutions, designing interfaces, estimating work, building new modules, and creating Responsive/Adaptive web pages that can be viewed on, tablet, and/or smartphone.
- Support to the team on technical challenges, requirement completion/implementation, etc
- Attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, simultaneously.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling sites.
- Manages daily execution of production projects and ensures timely delivery with required quality and ensures effective monitoring and control, for readiness and execution
- Identify, analyze, communicate and solve problems related to projects, processes, and staffing and ensure timely escalations/mitigations
- End to end responsibility for in each task
- Require sharp and analytical troubleshooting ability.