The Sitecore Tech lead would be a technical person and need to perform the below duties.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in Sitecore website Architecture and environment setup design & development with Sitecore CMS (Sitecore 8.0 +)
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Sitecore platform
- Should posses deployment experience and strong understanding for Sitecore solutions using cloud (AWS, Azure / Sitecore Azure)
- Manage, administer and optimize the Sitecore environment
- Produce scripts/scripting to integrate with team’s automated process and tooling for build/deploy
- Good understanding of Helix Principles and SOLID design principles
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Provide training and guidance on development techniques and best practices using Sitecore
- Experience in design & coding of Sitecore CMS modules i.e. Sitecore API, data / command templates, layouts, components & workflows for Multi-site, Multi-lingual, Multichannel scenarios
- Design, develop and debug templates with Template builder
- Should have experience/knowledge in Sitecore Pipelines and Events
- Experience in CLR stored procedures SQL Server, MongoDB
- Good to have third party tools integration (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, CRM) with Sitecore
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Good Experience in C# 5.0, ASP.NET 4.5, Entity framework, LINQ to objects, ASP.NET MVC 4.0
- Good interpersonal, team management, mentoring and client interaction skills.
- Good in Sitecore DMS (Digital Marketing System)
- Good Experience in Sitecore Migration from lower version to higher or migration from one tool to another.
- Sitecore Environment setup with the deployment process as per client requirement and Sitecore standard.
- Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation
- Support to the team on technical challenges, requirement completion/implementation etc
- Attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, simultaneously.
- Manages daily execution of production projects and ensures timely delivery with required quality and ensures effective monitoring and control, for readiness and execution
- Identify, analyze, communicate and solve problems related to projects, processes, and staffing and ensure timely escalations/mitigations
- Ensure adherence to management processes, quality standards, and project specifications; and foster a culture of quality and performance.
- End to end responsibility for in each task
- Require sharp and analytical troubleshooting ability.