As Client Success Director – Verticurl, North America, you will have the responsibility for Account success, management and specifical growths in the region. You will oversee internal teams of CSM`s and AE`s that will be working with you on respective accounts and you will contribute to their success and development, you will help to coach, mentor and ensure that together, you are working as a successful team that helps your customers be wildly successful. You will work closely with GVP of client Services and Regional Director to ensure correct billing, invoicing, and renewals, provide needed technical expertise and act as a point of escalation for any technical or relationship issues.
- Help driving growth in the region and build relationships with existing clients and prospects
- Lead and assist CSM and AE`s with the onboarding process of new Verticurl clients
- Manage and develop members of the Verticurl practice organization, including performance
management, assist with the hiring, professional & career development and proactive projects
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation of processes, systems, and technology to support and enhance Verticurl teams functions
- Work with Production Management, Regional Director and Accounts teams to implement formal feedback mechanisms for incidents, problem and service management, escalations
- Lead and/or be directly involved in Customer Care initiatives and projects
- Partner with GVP, Regional Director and AMER Accounts team to build and expand Verticurl services and footprint in the region.
- 5-8 years’ experience in software consulting, sales, account management or client success in a high-growth technical environment. Experience in Digital and Marketing is a big plus, especially knowledge of MarTech platforms and space.
- Minimum 2 years’ people management, with experience managing remote resources
- Background in the development and management of remote teams, and 24x7 support operations
- Self-motivated team player with a track record of success partnering with peer colleagues, sales counterparts, and other cross-functional stakeholders to deliver results on time and on budget
- Outcome-driven and metrics oriented.
- Strong presence and presentation skills; comfortable talking to C-level executives and developing relationships at all levels of a customer organization.
- A natural leader and passionate coach with fresh ideas about Client Success who inspires their team to perform.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience, MBA a significant plus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills