|Job Title||Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) -Senior Marketing Technology Specialist|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|City||Coimbatore / Bangalore|
We are currently evaluating suitable candidates for "Salesforce Marketing Cloud - SFMC" - Senior Marketing Technology Specialist profile to be an important member.
1. Candidate must have good amount of knowledge and work experience in SFMC application.
2. Have experience in creating emails in Email Studio with dynamic content and personalization, creation of smart forms and landing pages, automating data imports and other business processes in Automation Studio, creating medium and complex Journeys in Journey Builder, and building, validating and updating lists and data extensions in Contact Builder. Experience with Mobile Studio, Social Studio, Interaction Studio, and Einstein is also required for implementing cross-channel campaigns.
3. Perform QA and rendering checks in all mail domains & devices. Apply code fixes to incorrectly rendered images/emails and dynamic content.
4. Strong understanding and work experience with Ampscript, SSJS and SQL required.
5. Have experience with loading/importing records into Data Extension by using SQL or SSJS. Validate the data and create audience segments for campaigns as per client requirements.
6. Have good amount of experience in the creation of complex journeys in Journey Builder, utilize various data sources and create an audience for Journeys, User Initiated emails, Triggered Sends, etc.,
7. Have knowledge and experience in setting up of SFMC from scratch, create Business Units, create Roles and User profiles, edit user permissions, etc.,
8. Good hands-on experience in SOAP and REST API.
9. Good knowledge and work experience in understanding the client data model, build and set up activities. Integration of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Salesforce Development Cloud or other 3rd parties DMS to use data in various campaigns.
10. Gather requirements from the client for campaign creation. Analyze the requirements and seek clarifications for any incomplete or vague requirements.
11. Create required documentation for all campaigns or journeys including QA checklists.
12. Provide technical and analytical guidance, training and KT to team members. Possess good communication skills and interact with the client directly.
13. Candidate should be ready to work in EMEA or US shift as per project requirements.
Skills and Qualification:
1. Have a minimum of 4 yrs of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud application
2. Qualification: BE/BCA/B Sc in Comp Sc, IT. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in other streams with good amount of experience in SFMC will also be considered.
4. Certified as Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist is required. Certification as Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant would be an added advantage.
5. Experience with any programming languages like PHP, Java, .NET would be an advantage.
|Job Closing Date||2020-03-31|
|Click Here To Apply|