Verticurl is currently evaluating candidates for a Marketing Technology Specialist to be an important member of our team.
- Good opportunities to join a fast-growing global organization and accept a new career challenge
- Flexibility to show off demand generation muscle and sharpen your skills
- Recognition and appreciation for hard work, smart thinking, and expertise
- Creating HTML emails, hyper sites, and landing pages through Eloqua
- Attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, simultaneously
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to production teams
- Manages daily execution of production projects and ensures timely delivery with required quality and ensures effective monitoring and control, for readiness and execution
- Identify, analyze, communicate and solve problems related to projects, processes and staffing and ensure timely escalations/mitigations
- Ensure adherence to management processes, quality standards and project specifications; and foster a culture of quality and performance.
- End to end responsibility for Programming of new pages / micro-sites
- Unit testing
- Require sharp and analytical troubleshooting ability
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-4years experience in IT applications.
- Experience in either Database Marketing, Marketing Operations, or Email Marketing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Proactive, detail-oriented and capable of handling a high volume of work
- Proficiency with complex IT/software solutions is a plus.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Client Services, Technology)
- Positive attitude and out of the box thinking
- Experience with any of the following: Eloqua, Oracle/Siebel, Salesforce.com, SalesLogix, Microsoft Dynamics, or Net Suite CRM is an asset.