- Campaign Setup – Setting up a New Campaign for Operations Team that includes Campaign Goals, resources, Campaign Brief, Timelines, Reporting and Tracking
- Working with Campaign Managers to track Campaign Progress and Performance
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Analyze various reports and identify areas of Improvement for every campaign.
- Prepare Action that needs to be taken for each campaign and share this with Campaign
- Manager and Ops Director.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Work with Client Services Team to share an update on Campaign Progress
- Create a Case Study for each Closed Campaign in the desired format.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years’ experience in Managing Marketing campaigns
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Should be a Graduate from a reputed institution
- Good Presentation Skills
- Should have Project Management experience
- Good communication skills in English.
- Team Management Experience desired
- Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and function as a strong team player.
- Proactive, meticulous, detail-oriented and capable of handling a high volume of work
- Results-oriented, outstanding attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Positive attitude and desire to grow within an emerging organization