|Job Title||Technical Project Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Verticurl is currently evaluating candidates for a Technical Project Manager to be an important member of our team.
• Account Management
1) Drive and manage client relationships. Develop success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues and provide recommendations.
2) Collect requirements and requests from clients for new Projects; manage client expectations externally while overseeing the delivery team internally to ensure quality standards and client satisfaction are met.
3) Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned accounts; provide keen insight into exactly how customers are using our service, the pros and cons, and identification of areas for improvement
4) Act as liaison between delivery team and the customer to serve as a subject matter expert on marketing automation and CRM technologies
5) Prepare weekly status reports and conduct weekly update meetings with clients as well as project billing and invoicing
• Project Management
1) Prepare project plans, monitor task completion, track deadlines and milestones
2) Creates and executes project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
3) Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
4) Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
5) Thorough Quality assurance and focusing on the details on the deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
6) Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
7) Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
8) Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
9) Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Marketing Automation Support
1) Serve as a ‘hands-on’ marketing automation resource for clients to facilitate client requests for minor updates or changes to campaigns
2) Periodically generate reports from CRM or marketing automation technologies, analyze results, and provide recommendations to clients for improvement
3) Serve as product consultant for clients using Salesforce.com, Eloqua technologies, Marketo, Neolane and Aprimo technologies
4) Create, design and implementation of demand generation programs in Eloqua
• Skills & Qualification
1) 5-7 years experience in Managing Marketing campaigns or IT applications.
2) Marketing and/or IT background degree. Engineering degree is preferred.
3) Possess experience in Database Marketing, Marketing Operations or Email Marketing
5) Good Communication skills in English.
6) Strong process development skills; ability to transform best practices and prospect requirements into highly efficient and executable business processes.
7) Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
8) Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and function as a strong team player.
9) Proactive, meticulous, detail-oriented and capable of handling a high volume of work
10) Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative.
11) Results oriented, outstanding attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
12) Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
13) Experience in Eloqua or similar Marketing Automation technologies
14) Positive attitude and desire to grow within an emerging organization
|Job Closing Date||2019-03-31|
|Click Here To Apply|