|Job Title||MarTech Consultant(Client Services Director)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Verticurl is currently evaluating candidates for a Marketo Solutions Architect to be an important member of our team.
Lead and ensure Verticurl is delivering on our commitment to excellence within a portfolio of clients. Manage the service expectations of the client through open and honest discussions between our agency, our partners and the client. Build and maintain an authentic client relationship based on mutual trust and respect. Partner with internal constituents and peers to deliver work that is innovative, on strategy and within budget and timing parameters. This role is heavily focused on the implementation of marketing technology, thus deep
· Responsible for profitable and incremental growth by committing to the excellence of service.
· Manages the day to day of a portfolio of clients
· Participates and often leads quarterly business reviews
· Ensures successful delivery of committed services to the client
· Maintains a superior relationship with all departments in the agency and understands the strategic goals of the account and contributes to their communication to the agency team
· Ensures the agency is giving its highest quality, meeting client objectives and also leading in innovation
· Maintain stellar client performance reviews
· Responsible for project managing with various internal staff on specific client engagements
· Builds client business - Identifies short term and long term opportunities, business building as well as learning
· Actively seeks out new opportunities with clients
· Collaborates with senior leadership on agency-wide learning and market initiatives
· Reports on account performance
· Identifies best and new practices, which drive efficiency and effectiveness of the agency to deliver against the client's objectives
· Develops new initiatives through a thorough understanding of the client’s objectives
· Aggressively pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency and client revenue and profitability
· 6+ years of Agency experience, including 3+ years of management experience
· Marketing Technology experience a must (Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
· Excellent communication skills, including written, oral and presentation
· B2B experience a must
· Must have demonstrable experience working on and leading digital programs including website development, content strategies, digital advertising programs, mobile, social, and metrics-based optimization.
· Foundational knowledge of integrated marketing solutions, including marketing automation, digital, sales enablement, ABM, promotion, etc.
· This candidate will understand and be able to take a leadership role in developing integrated marketing solutions to address Client needs.
· Highly organized and creative problem-solving skills
|Job Closing Date||2020-04-30|
|Click Here To Apply|