The Detailed Job Description for the Opening is given below:
The Site Core Architect would be a technical person and need to perform the below duties.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years experience in Sitecore website Architecture and environment setup design & development with Sitecore CMS (Sitecore 8.0 +)
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Sitecore platform
- Should possess deployment experience for Sitecore solutions using the cloud (AWS, Azure / Sitecore Azure)
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture and administration
- Manage, administer and optimize the Sitecore environment
- Produce scripts/scripting to integrate with team’s automated process and tooling for build/deploy
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Sitecore implementation
- Deep expertise with Sitecore CMS and Sitecore’s value-added offerings like DMS, Experience DB, CRM/Social connectors, etc
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Sitecore Developer Certification (preferred)
- Provide training and guidance on development techniques and best practices using Sitecore
- Experience in design & coding of Sitecore CMS modules i.e. Sitecore API, data/command templates, layouts, components & workflows for Multi-site, Multi-lingual, Multi-channel scenarios
- Design, develop and debug templates with Template builder
- Should have experience/knowledge in Sitecore Pipelines and Events
- Experience in CLR stored procedures SQL Server, MongoDB
- Good to have third-party tools integration (Salesforce, MS Dynamics) with Sitecore
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Good Experience in C# 5.0, ASP.NET 4.5, Entity Framework, LINQ to Objects, ASP.NET MVC 4.0
- Good interpersonal, team management, mentoring and client interaction skills.
- Good in Sitecore DMS (Digital Marketing System)
- Minimum of 8-10+ years of industry experience building sophisticated web-based solutions
- Strong Proficiency and fluency in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web Services, ORM, Responsive Design, Sitecore Powershell Extensions, SQL Server, Angular JS, GIT workflow, TDS, Continuous Integration, TeamCity, Azure.
- Experience integrating a variety of 3rd party systems
- Experience in eCommerce Technology is a strong plus.
- Significant, demonstrated experience and expertise in Object-oriented/architectural design patterns, Infrastructure design, and DevOps, Modern front-end development.
- Strong understanding of Agile Development Methodology
- Sitecore Environment setup with the deployment process as per client requirement and Sitecore standard.
- Support to the team on technical challenges, requirement completion/implementation, etc
- Attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, simultaneously
- Manages daily execution of production projects and ensures timely delivery with required quality and ensures effective monitoring and control, for readiness and execution
- Identify, analyze, communicate and solve problems related to projects, processes, and staffing and ensure timely escalations/mitigations
- Ensure adherence to management processes, quality standards, and project specifications; and foster a culture of quality and performance.
- End to end responsibility for in each task
- Require sharp and analytical troubleshooting ability.
- Architect and deliver Enterprise Sitecore solutions. and have the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment; Must be able to complete specific project milestones by strict deadlines
- Mentor and lead technical implementation team of 5+ Software Engineers
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing user stories and creating functional/technical requirements specifications
- Ability to understand complex business processes and can transform them into programming logic
- Must be able to work collaboratively with varying levels in the organization, as well as with the client