|Job Title||Client Success Director, Digital Marketing|
|Job Type||Full Time|
As Client Success Director you will have the responsibility for account management, success and growth of assigned accounts.
If you're reading this job posting, then chances are you're looking to make a career change because you're not challenged, not empowered to drive success, or not appreciated in your current position. Sound familiar? Keep reading. Verticurl is currently evaluating candidates for a Digital Marketing Consultant to be an important member of our team. Top-notch professionals from around the world are joining the Verticurl team for:
As Client Success Director you will have the responsibility for account management, success and growth of your assigned accounts. You will be a trusted advisor to your clients, making recommendations on demand generation strategies, marketing technologies and reporting. You will oversee internal teams of Client Services Managers and Client Services Executives that will be working with you on respective accounts. You will contribute to their success and development, you will help to coach, mentor and ensure that together, you are working as a successful team that helps your customers be wildly successful. You will work closely with GVP of Client Services and Regional Director to ensure correct billing, invoicing, and renewals, provide needed technical expertise and act as a point of escalation for any technical or relationship issues.
• Build relationships within your clients in order to retain existing accounts
• Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients on best practices for lead management, campaign strategies, database health, reporting, etc
• Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with your clients to report on account utilization, performance, campaign results, database health and ROI
• Lead and assist Client Success Managers and Client Success Exexutives with the on-boarding process of new Verticurl clients
• Manage and develop members of the Verticurl practice organization, including performance management, assist with hiring, professional & career development and proactive projects
• Assist in the design, development, and implementation of processes, systems and technology to support and enhance Verticurl team functions
• Work with Production Management, Regional Director and Accounts teams to implement formal feedback mechanisms for incidents, problem and service management, escalations
• Oversee internal teams of Client Services Managers and Client Services Executives and are responsible for their personal development.
• Lead and/or be directly involved in Customer Care initiatives and projects
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in software consulting, sales, account management or client success in a high-growth technical environment
• Minimum 3 years’ people management, with experience managing remote resources
• Background in the development and management of remote teams, and 24x7 support operations
• Self-motivated team player with track record of success partnering with peer colleagues, sales counterparts, and other cross-functional stakeholders to deliver results on time and on budget
• Outcome-driven and metrics oriented.
• Strong presence and presentation skills; comfortable talking to C-level executives and developing relationships at all levels of a customer organization.
• Strong understanding of the Sirius decision demand generation funnel
• Natural leader and passionate coach with fresh ideas about Client Success who inspires their team to perform.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience, MBA a significant plus
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated expertise in digital marketing and/or marketing automation technology
|Job Closing Date||2019-04-30|
|Click Here To Apply|