If you're reading this job posting, then chances are you're looking to make a career change because you're not challenged, not empowered to drive success, or not appreciated in your current position. Sound familiar? Keep reading. Verticurl is currently evaluating candidates for a Digital Marketing Consultant to be an important member of our team. Top-notch professionals from around the world are joining the Verticurl team for:
- Opportunities to join a fast growing global organization and accept a new career challenge
- Flexibility to show off demand generation muscle and sharpen your skills
- Recognition and appreciation for hard work, smart thinking, and expertise
As Client Success Director – Verticurl, North America, you will have the responsibility for Account management, success and growth in the region. You will oversee internal teams of CSMs and PMs that will be working with you on respective accounts and you will contribute to their success and development, you will help to coach, mentor and ensure that together, you are working as a successful team that helps your customers be wildly successful. You will work closely with GVP of client Services and Regional Director to ensure correct billing, invoicing, and renewals, provide needed technical expertise and act as a point of escalation for any technical or relationship issues.
- Lead and assist CSMs and PMs with the on boarding process of new Verticurl clients
- Manage and develop members of the Verticurl organization, including performance management, assist with hiring, professional & career development and proactive projects
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation of processes, systems, and technology to support and enhance Verticurl team’s functions
- Work with Production Management, Regional Director and Accounts teams to implement formal feedback mechanisms for incidents, problem and service management, escalations
- Lead and/or be directly involved in Customer Care initiatives and projects
- Partner with GVP, Regional Director and AMER Accounts team to build and grow Verticurl services and footprint in region
- 5-8 years’ experience in software consulting, sales, account management or client success in a high-growth technical environment
- Minimum 2 years’ people management, with experience managing remote resources
- Background in the development and management of remote teams, and 24x7 support operations
- Self-motivated team player with track record of success partnering with peer colleagues, sales counterparts, and other cross-functional stakeholders to deliver results on time and on budget
- Outcome-driven and metrics oriented.
- Strong presence and presentation skills; comfortable talking to C-level executives and developing relationships at all levels of a customer organization.
- Natural leader and passionate coach with fresh ideas about Client Success who inspires their team to perform.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience, MBA a significant plus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Marketing and Advertising
- Information Technology and Services
- Customer Service