The Consultant of Service Delivery is responsible for supporting Service Delivery team in transforming the client support functions to provide client onboarding and services execution across marketing technology implementations & demand generation managed care support. This role requires a process oriented individual to lead and support the services - project management and systems & data support functions with an emphasis on improving retention, growth and client satisfaction. This role will be measured on client satisfaction, quality delivery and profitable results for Verticurl and our clients.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Act as Client Service delivery consultant and set service strategy and drive improvements
- Lead multi-disciplined MarTech Consulting, project management & Lead Development teams to craft and deliver client services
- Contribute in transforming our client onboarding methodology and approach to drive client experiences and ensure that marketing/sales programs are designed to generate high quality demand and accelerate sales for our clients
- Improve customer retention and growth through customer satisfaction rooted in measurable process-driven approaches
- Implement processes and controls to track services execution performance to ensure all internal and external stakeholders know current program KPIs and goal attainment on a recurring basis. Drive proactive measures to ensure positive program health
- Support BD and Client Success with subject matter expertise, content and materials related to client services and onboarding expectations
- Develop career pathing and create and foster an environment for continuous learning and professional growth to maximize employee engagement
- Manages customer expectations on current and future project needs and business requirements
Education and Experience
- BS degree or equivalent work experience relevant to functional area.
- 7+ years’ experience in service delivery (Customer Experience projects, Marketing Technology is preferred).
- Considerable knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies
- Experience with workflow designs and mapping business requirements to system capabilities
- Experience overseeing Fortune 500, client-facing service delivery projects
- Strong organization skills, experience working across large multi-functional teams with indirect influence
- Experience with sales and marketing strategies preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Communicates business issues at a level appropriate to the target audience, participating in the formulation of action plans necessary to deliver successful projects.
- Proven track record of delivering multiple Digital Marketing technologies or IT projects simultaneously while meeting department deadlines in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate across third parties and technical and business account managers
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with other departments.
- Ability to clarify objectives, deal with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocate for simplification, and influence teams
- Knowledge of process re-engineering and system configuration principles
- Digital & Marketing Technologies
- Information Technology and Services