The role of the Client Services Executive / Senior Client Services Executive is to help grow our clients success through the use of Marketing Automation, CRM and loyalty platforms. In this role you will act as a trusted and experienced operational manager to your clients to ensure they are successful in their technology investments, and Verticurl as the trusted partner to achieve set KPIs and ROI. You will be step up to guide and recommend to your client’s best practices as well as delivering outstanding customer experiences. You will be part of a growing and trusted client services team.
● Serve as the primary contact for the execution of services and deliverables to our clients, ensuring tasks are delivered on time and at the highest quality
● Own and facilitate weekly meeting with customers including taking meeting notes and following up on requests.
● Full ownership of Tasks and Requests by clients, responsible for timelines and status updates on items that are in progress
● Excellent communication skills with clients as well as Verticurl’s internal team members across markets.
● Conduct service delivery planning sessions. The ability to analyze and make sense of data for monthly and quarterly business reviews
● Minimum 2-4 years of work experience. Those with less experience will be considered for the Client Services Executive role
● Working knowledge in one or more of following business areas:
○ Digital Marketing
○ Email Marketing
○ Marketing Automation Platforms such as Eloqua/Marketo/Adobe/SafesForce
○ Business Analytics
● Quick learner with strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail
● Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
● A can-do attitude with the willingness to 'roll up your sleeves' and assist wherever needed
● Team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Verticurl serves its clients
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field