- Designing and developing web applications using the Adobe platform, including the guidance of site structure, components, templates, workflows, dialogs, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing using AEM architecture (CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints.
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment.
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
- Resolving user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe AEM/CQ.
- Interface with Architects to understand the design skeleton.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience implementing Adobe AEM/CQ5
- Minimum 7 years of experience in design, develop and support of large scale web application development
- More than 7 years of Software Programming/Demand Generation experience
- Strong knowledge and working experience with Java development is a MUST
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Strong experience in OSGi (Component, Service, Servlet), Sling, AEM Workflows, Events, Scheduler, JCR API
- Good experience in Java dependency management tools such as Maven, Gradle
- Good experience in Touch UI widgets
- Knowledge/experience in frontend frameworks like React.js, angular.js, bootstrap is a value-add.
- Proficiency with complex IT/software solutions is a must.
- Strong process development skills; ability to transform best practices and prospect requirements into highly efficient and executable business processes.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and function as a strong team player.
- Proactive, detail-oriented and capable of handling a high volume of work
- Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative
- Results oriented, outstanding attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Attention to Detail.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.