Verticurl is a demand generation agency who helps companies worldwide improve processes, drive leads and grow revenues. With extensive expertise in marketing automation, segmentation and analytics, campaign planning and management, our consultants work with cost-conscious global organizations clients to build strategic demand centers that drive growth.
Solution Architect should be a dynamic individual who works closely with Clients, Business Analysts & Development Team – who understands the business cases and help in creating a solution to the requirements.
- 8-12 years of experience in enterprise platform building for web and mobile applications
- Should be proficient in any of programming language related stack
- PHP, Drupal / Laravel / Symphony / Yii etc.,
- Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, iBatis etc.,
- NET Framework 4.x, ASP.NET, C# and related frameworks
- Any other programming language and related frameworks
- Should possess skills in database design, RDBMS, Oracle / MySQL / SQL Server or any other equivalent RDBMS tools.
- Should have strong knowledge in application architecture best practices and design patterns
- Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support documentation where applicable (business, functional, UI, usability, data, compliance, data migration, security, 3rd party tools & products and integration).
- Proven experience on Software Development Life Cycle Processes and methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
- Should have relevant experience in architecting enterprise websites/portals. Template & Theme creation, Security handling, Performance tuning & scalability improvements
- Experience with IT architecture development methodologies, creating solution architecture deliverables like system context, use cases, sequence diagrams, ER diagrams and integrating these deliverable with other requirements/deliverables (e.g. process documents and others).
- Should be able to guide teams through the solution design, Architecture, development and reviews.
- Should capable of solving technical challenges & providing multiple solutions.
- Experience with source code control like Git and/or SVN.
- Experience of working in cloud deployment and associated services especially AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google cloud etc.,
- Ability to stay on schedule and produce results in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Added advantage if candidate possess experience in any of the following tools:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Adobe Campaign
- Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Apex Programming
- Sitecore CMS
- Marketo and Eloqua Integration Experience with any 3rd party tools
- Communicates with Client, Customer Success Manager and understand requirements.
- Design solution architecture, Architectural validation, Architectural Risk Analysis and risk mitigation action plans.
- Develop and implement Prototypes, User interfaces and websites.
- Should be able to define reusable components/frameworks, common schemas, standards to be used and tools to be used.
- Conduct reviews on code quality, architecture, performance, scalability, code coverage, etc.
- Debug problems, do an impact analysis and able to create a solution to mitigate the problem.
- Resolve technical issues within the project and escalate to stakeholders.
- Proactively Coach & Mentor junior team members.
- Preparation of Technical specification documentation
- Develop comprehensive unit testing cases for modules developed (as required) and unit test plans.
- Execute unit testing and create unit test logs.
- Prepare unit test strategy, test plan document and data requirements.
- Perform developer integration testing by integrating the components developed by each individual team member and ensure that the integration for the team's work has been completed before the next phase of testing.