|Job Title||Solution Architect- Marketo|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Currently evaluating candidates for a Marketo experience candidates to be an important member of our team.
The Marketo Solutions Architect is responsible for understanding our customers and prospects needs’ and developing the appropriate solutions and POV to address those. This involves performing the necessary needs assessment and analyses to clearly define the business objectives and capabilities, as well as the supporting business cases, demonstrating how those requirements are supported using the Marketo solution and overall TechStack.
· Being part of a Client Services team and assist in developing complex and custom solutions, help with account strategy and planning, technical build & execution.
· Utilizes strong business acumen, including best practices and business processes, to understand and communicate business requirements and solutions strategy to customers and prospects.
· Develops customer presentations leveraging value-based methodologies and POV`s including, ROI, Executive Summary, Cross-channel Campaign Strategies, KPI Measures and more.
· Develops digital strategy and targeted multi-channel marketing programs and nurtures for clients that help them successfully build profitable, long-term relationships with their customers
· Contributes and completes technical responses to RFPs and RFIs
· Minimum 4-6 years of business experience, demand generation, business consulting, in a Marketo business environment
· Deep understanding of all digital marketing and product experiences and an understanding of how they connect brands and consumers
· Experience in SFDC, SFMC, Eloqua, Adobe Campaign and/or any other MarTech MAP software that are enterprise level is a Big plus
· Demonstrated ability in developing business cases that communicate requirements and solutions strategy for enterprise level prospects and customers
· Excellent written and communication skills
|Job Closing Date||2019-04-30|
|Click Here To Apply|