Terms of Usage
Terms & Conditions Acceptance of Terms
Disclaimer of Warranties
All Services and the Site are provided on an “AS IS WHERE IS” basis. Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied (to the extent permitted by law) : (a) as to the use, security, accuracy, reliability, non-infringement, satisfactory quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Site; or (b) that the use of the Site will be uninterrupted and free of any viruses or bugs.
In no event shall Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd or any of its affiliates or related corporations be liable for any loss, injury, damage, claims, costs or expense of any kind arising from any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful elements, communication line failure, breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation, copyright infringement, breach of intellectual property right or any other cause of action.
All content and materials on the Site are the exclusive property of Verticurl(Singapore) Pte Ltd, and may be downloaded or printed for your own personal and non-commercial use only. All copyright notices on downloaded or printed material must be retained. Save as specifically permitted here, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, repost, modify, transmit, make available to the public, adapt, create a derivative work or otherwise use or exploit any content on the Site in any way or for any purpose without the express written permission of Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd. In addition, you may not distribute or make available any part of the Site over any other website or any network.
Your attention is hereby drawn to the fact that the various names, trade marks, service marks and/or logos (the “Trade Marks”) displayed on the Site are registered and/or unregistered Trade Marks of the various companies concerned, including but not limited to Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd, its affiliates, licensors or clients. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any such Trade Marks.
Contributions / Comments
Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd may provide facilities on the Site to permit you to submit any contribution (including but not limited to any text, graphics, video and/or audio content, and other materials or information) (“Submissions”) to Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd or to the Site directly. You are solely responsible for your own Submissions, and Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd only acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of your Submissions.
By submitting your Submissions, you agree as follows :-
- you will not include any content in your Submissions that is or could be unlawful, defamatory, offensive, obscene, dangerous or false, or any content that is protected by copyright or other intellectual property right, without first obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rights-holder, or any content that contains any viruses, bugs or other harmful elements;
- you hereby grant to Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and sub-licensable right and licence to use and exercise all copyright and publicity rights you have in your Submissions in any media and for any purpose;
- you will not assume a false identity or the identity of another user when using the Site, and you will not use the Site for any unlawful or illegal activities, including but not limited to spamming, harassing or otherwise causing distress to other users.
Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Submissions contributed to the Site, including chat rooms and forums. Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd shall have the right to remove or delete any material that Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of these terms or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate without having to assign any reason therefore. In addition, Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd shall have the right to terminate your use of the Site if it believes that you have violated these terms or for any other reason whatsoever, without notice to you.
You agree that your Submissions if placed in the public areas of this Site (such as message boards or forums) become public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing any personal information in this way
If you submit or provide any personally identifiable information through the Site, you acknowledge and consent to Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd collecting and using such information for various purposes, including without limitation, verification and record of your personal particulars, comparing it with information from other sources, to communicate with you and/or to send you information and promotional material about our company or third party organisations selected by us.
If you submit or provide any personally identifiable information through the Site, you acknowledge and consent to Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd collecting and using such information for various purposes, including without limitation:
- To provide goods and services by Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd or its designated representatives and/or business partners to you or parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto.
- For verification and record of your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you.
- To conduct statistical analysis of the users of our sites including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us.
- To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organizations selected by us.
By using information found or posted on this Site, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the Site acts as a venue only and Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd is not responsible for the reliability, accuracy or truthfulness of any information that is posted by other users.
You agree to defend and hold Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd, its affiliates and related corporations from and against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees on an indemnity basis, arising out of your use of the Site or any breach of these terms. In addition, Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd may use whatever information that is available about you to stop any such breach or any unlawful or inappropriate use of the Site, including informing any third party Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd deems appropriate of such breach or use and/or disclosing your personal information to such third party.
If any of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such term shall be struck out and the remaining terms shall be fully enforceable. Any failure to act by Verticurl (Singapore) Pte Ltd with respect to any breach by you or others of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions does not waive Verticurl (Singapore) PteLtd’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
You hereby agree and acknowledge that all electronic communications made pursuant to the use of this Site shall be given legal effect, validity and enforceability and shall have, between the parties thereto, comparable evidential value to that accorded to a signed written document
These terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and any dispute arising out of the use of the Site shall be referred for adjudication by the Singapore Courts.