How a high tech company re-engineered their marketing efforts into a demand generation engine
A client in the high-tech industry asked Verticurl to help them transform into a demand generation engine–owning and delivering against opportunities.
The Marketing Leaders realized that there were significant issues across their funnel management processes and teams:
- Each market runs in a silo
- Database is siloed, across functions and teams
- Ineffective communication with customers
- Low visibility to marketing returns
- Sales and marketing teams are not aligned
Verticurl worked on a regional and in-market engagement model to drive close alignment across teams as well as to help localize plans and campaigns based on each team’s requirements
- Set up an integrated regional demand center to coordinate and centralize planning across region
- Operationalize Demand Waterfall by clearly defining and measuring each funnel stages
- Enable greater visibility into marketing and sales funnel
- Leverage on their MarTeach stack and telemarketing to improve overall lead
- Standardization of lead definition and SLAs across marketing, Tele and Sales functions. As a result, sales and marketing teams are more aligned. The sales acceptance rate has doubled from less than 40% to over 70%.
Campaign deployment and optimization to improve customer engagement
- 2-fold increase in campaign volume with a 4-fold increase in campaign engagement metrics.
Ability to deliver against opportunity targets, and track and optimize through the funnel performance
- 8-fold increase in marketing contribution to sales in 3 years.
Improved funnel performance:
- 8% increase in Sales Ready Opportunities.
- 293% increase in Sales Qualified Opportunities.
- 114% increase in Sales Acceptance Conversion.