How a global data integration software company benefited from a successful MarTech migration
Learn how we helped one client build an efficient and scalable demand center with its global marketing automation platform.
- The client needed to move to a new Marketo instance fully integrated with its CRM to execute global, centralized campaign operations.
- The region’s size and variety of languages compounded the complexities of implementation.
Working closely with the region’s marketing team, roll-out was achieved in six months, and a strategic demand center was created to drive revenue growth.
- Deployed new instance of Marketo
- Salesforce CRM Integration
- Predictive Marketing via Lattice
- DMP Integration (Adobe Audience Manager)
- Tagging and reporting to drive insights into the client’s BI tool
- Marketo health monitoring and issues resolution
- Introduction of initiative-level QA to align program set-up with global standards
- Marketing-sourced deals in Asia-Pacific region reached 34%, a substantial increase in just three years period.
- The client is in the Leadership Quadrant for its Performance Matrix, noting high efficiency and effectiveness throughout the organization.